Living Fully Balanced is a place where we create space for balance.
When you're here, you'll be a part of a community of doers and shakers, all committed to doing what it takes to create a balanced life... by their definition. Living Fully Balanced is not a cookie cutter lifestyle program. It's not a one size fits all weight loss plan.
Living Fully Balanced provides a framework that gently coaches and guides women as they create the life they desire.
Is This You?
You’re busy, overwhelmed and stress is getting the best of you. You aren’t able to give what you’d like to those you care most about.
You've been through a life changing transition (empty nesting, difficult health diagnosis, divorce, death of a loved one) and you find yourself needing to create a future for which you didn't expect.
You’ve spent much of your life caring for others, and feel like you’ve lost yourself among the busyness of it all.
Losing weight and keeping it off has become a futile battle for you, and you’re exhausted just thinking about trying to diet again.
You just don’t have the energy or motivation to do anything different- but you know something’s got to give.
- You know you want to find yourself again, and treat yourself well. But you’re not sure what that even looks like.
Or Maybe THIS Is You...
- Your life is just fine. But you know you're meant to be more... to make an impact.
- You have dreams of making a difference, but get overwhelmed just thinking about it.
- You desperately want to show up, authentically and wholeheartedly, for the things and people you hold most dear, but when you're being truly honest with yourself... you're petrified to take that step.
- You want to make an impact in your world... in your career, in your community, with those you love.
Living Fully Balanced has a proven track record.
"I am a happier person and find that I deal with situations differently now.
And as a single mom, I've even made time for myself. And as a result I've lost 15 pounds!" - Angie Eckley
EVERYONE who shows up with these traits has achieved the results they desired... and MORE.
You will be successful when...
You are a highly motivated woman and you're ready to do what it takes to make major mindset shifts.
You are committed and ready to take ACTION.
You are heart-centered, nonjudgemental and care about others success.
You are open to change and you understand that it's not always comfortable during the change process.
However, Living Fully Balanced is not for everyone.
- If you want fast change... Living Fully Balanced is not for you.
- If you want to ruminate over your problems and complain… then this is not for you.
- It’s not for those who want a quick fix.
- It's not for those who want only easy.
"Fulfilling. Grounded. Welcoming. These are the words that first come to mind when I think about
working with Lisa. It was very easy to talk with her and express my feelings and thoughts." - Shelly Volden
If after reading this, you believe you have the qualities of those who have been successful in Living Fully Balanced, feel free to call Lisa at 612-702-9848, or email email@example.com to learn more about the different ways we can work together.
And if what you've read so far resonates with you, I invite you to join our FREE, women's only private Facebook group, "A Work In Progress #Livingfullybalanced". Click here to request permission to join.
Or you can easily connect with Lisa by clicking on the link below.