I'm so very glad that you decided to take action and join me in creating your best year yet.
Your Balanced Year promises to be your "quit proof" plan for 2017.
For the next 6 months, together, we'll implement a simple, yet effective strategy that I've been using with my clients for the past three years and for countless others for myself... and I seriously can't wait to use it with all of you!
Here are some details you'll want to know:
1) We will have live coaching webinars at 6:30pm CST, every third Tuesday of the month.
2) I'll be recording these group sessions and emailing them to you, in case you need to miss one. Here's how you'll access these interactive sessions. Tune in 5-10 minutes before we start, and you should be good to go.
Your Balanced Year
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (669) 224-3412
Access Code: 733-105-997
First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready
3) This is a high touch, high value program, so you'll have lots of contact with me. One of the ways to connect with me and other members of our cohort is through our private Facebook group Your Balanced Year- 2017. I want you to join now.
4) A key piece in Your Balanced year will be your personal coaching sessions. You and I have 6, 1 hour sessions together each month. To schedule your time with me, you can easily access my calendar by clicking here to schedule. Or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
5) The one thing I feel most excited about is our constant contact. I want you to reach out to me anytime you have questions or need guidance or clarification. I mean that. I'm providing you unlimited email and text support all throughout our 6 months together. Put my only phone number in your contact list now. 612-702-9848. I love hearing about your wins!
6) In addition to the content you'll be receiving in our group coaching sessions, I'll also be emailing you worksheets as you create your best yet. You'll want to have a special place to access them. They'll be used to create Your Balanced Year Workbook.
Some last suggestions before we begin on Tuesday January 17th.
- In addition to the goals you already have in mind, be open to new possibilities.
- Be supportive of everyone in our group. Our success grows exponentially when we encourage and lift each other up.
- Determine how you will be tracking your progress, taking notes and journaling your experiences. Some have had success with pocket sized journals. Others have used loose leaf paper and added it to the notebook they use for their worksheets. Still others have chosen to use electronic tools. Choose something that works for you.
- Join the Facebook group.
- Get familiar with GoToMeeting.
- Add me to your contact list. Lisa Bobyak 612-702-9848
- And get ready to make major shifts and avoid the drifts (away from your goals). (That's my quirky, simple humor coming out.) (It's just what happens when I get excited... seriously. And I'm sorry.)
Thanks for hanging in during this long email. (They won't all be this way, I promise.)
I'm thrilled we're doing this together.
And I can't wait for Tuesday night. (but contact me earlier, if questions come up.)
Hugs to you all,