Living Fully Balanced!
This is a place where busy (and sometimes, overwhelmed) women find useful information, insights, resources, inspiration and support... for creating and sustaining a life of balance... by THEIR definition.
Living Fully Balanced is about educating, coaching, empowering and partnering WITH women.
Living Fully Balanced is NOT about telling women what they should be doing.
We're already hard enough on ourselves. So, you won't get beaten into shape here.
So, are you in the right place? You are if:
- You'd like to stop searching through confusing and often conflicting weight loss plans and self development theories.
- You feel like there's a missing link between knowing what to do and actually doing it.
- You believe that we're better together and value an intentionally created community.
- You're ready to push aside the quick schemes that have left you feeling empty, and are ready to start designing your balanced life...
Then YOU ARE DEFINITELY IN THE RIGHT PLACE, and I'm so glad you're here.
The Living Fully Balanced mission is to sift through the clutter for you, and provide you with simple, sustainable strategies that support balanced living... by YOUR definition.
Living Fully Balanced is not a cookie cutter approach. Or a one size fits all plan.
Living Fully Balanced is a systematic approach that combines personal coaching, group support and accountability.
Are you wondering who this is for? This is for you if:
- You know that you need to take better care of yourself, but as of yet, you've been unable to do it.
- You're at a time of transition in your life, and you want the best possible for your future.
- Or, maybe you're looking for a way to lose weight, stop yo-yoing and keep it off for good.
Living Fully Balanced is a state of mind, but it's so much more than that.
Living Fully Balanced a community of like minded women. Click to read about some of them here.
"I just had to share with you how great it feels to live fully balanced and healthy. I'm down 5 pounds, which I'm so excited about! Everyday I'm learning to love myself more and my mind just seems so clear. I don't crave fast food anymore. I thank God everyday for finding you, and for you leading me on this path. You're the best Lisa!!!" - Megan Larson
Lisa's personal coaching and group coaching provides her clients with a sense of freedom and control. When you work with her, you'll create an action plan to move through places that previously have left you feeling stuck and you'll feel empowered to take action that serves you and your family well.
Lisa is a trained and seasoned facilitator. She leads workshops and is a key note speaker. When your group is ready to engage in permanent mindset shifts, Living Fully Balanced could be the right fit for you.
Maybe you're wondering if spending a full day Living Fully Balanced with Lisa, is for you. (It's definitely not for everyone). However, working on all the things that have been holding you back, in one full day, can completely change the trajectory of your life.
"I was turning 50 and realized that the decisions I make now will have an important impact on my future. My health, career and financial state were in serious need of attention and causing major stress in my life. I knew I made the right choice when I noticed the changes I was making were taking hold and producing positive results. Lisa is authentic and compassionate. She understands what it takes for you to reach your goals."- Michele Krampitz
Latest from Living Fully Balanced...